Installation Vinyl Sheet & Tile
SETTING THE FIRST
- Start at one corner
of the room along the longest line and install one panel at a time.
- Set panel grain at right angles to the floor joists
with the grain running in the same direction.
- Offset panel edges from the subfloor edges by a minimum
- Maintain a minimum 1/4” gap along all walls and vertical
surfaces for expansion.
- Do NOT four-corner fasten panel first. Start from
a panel corner and fasten row by row to the opposite side.
- Use full body weight over the area being fastened to
assure firm contact with the subfloor.
- Fasten panels every 2” along the edges and 4” across the
field, on every X.
- Position fasteners 3/8” to 1/2” in from panel edges and
apply staples across the grain.