Installation Vinyl Sheet & Tile
FASTENING ALL OTHER
- Offset rows of
panels 12” minimum – ensure four panel corners never meet at an
- Lay all panels with the grain running in the same
- Cut panels to size with a trim saw.
- Keep factory edges together and use hand cut edges against walls, etc.
- Do NOT jam panels together. Gently butt together without leaving
- Recess fastener heads 1/16” and assure 75% to 90% penetration into the
subfloor assembly. Do NOT penetrate through the bottom of the subfloor.
- Avoid using panel pieces less than 12” except when cutting in to allow
for floor fixtures.