Installation Vinyl Sheet & Tile
- Sand all seams. Leveling seam surfaces
between all panel edges is critical to help avoid seam telegraphing.
- Use either an electric belt sander or commercial floor sander and begin
with 80 to 100 grit sandpaper and finish with 120 grit sandpaper.
- Sand all seams at a 45º angle approximately 8” in from the edges. Check
along all seams for faded X’s to assure every edge has been sanded.
- Avoid over sanding and avoid dishing or cupping of surfaces.
- Hand sanding is not sufficient.
- Sweep and vacuum all dust and debris thoroughly.
WARNING: Wood dust can cause eye and breathing problems. Always place
safety first and wear a dust mask and safety glasses or eye goggles.