Installation Vinyl Sheet & Tile
INSTALLING THE NEW VINYL
Proceed with the installation carefully
following instructions provided by the vinyl flooring manufacturer and
- Use a properly notched and maintained trowel and apply sufficient
adhesive as directed. Too much adhesive may cause bubbles to appear or
panels to swell.
- Do NOT leave adhesive open too long since its performance could be
- Roll the new vinyl flooring with a 100-pound roller in both directions
to establish a firm contact between the vinyl floor covering and
- Keep traffic and furniture movement off the floor for 24 hours or until
the adhesive has fully bonded.
- HINT: Use a MULTIPLY panel to protect the new floor while sliding heavy
appliances into place.